My Dog Ate Ibuprofen – What Should I Do Now?

what to do if dog ate ibuprofen

There are many risks that come from a dog eating ibuprofen, such as gastrointestinal bleeding, trouble breathing, and seizures. It is imperative that you contact your veterinarian immediately after noticing any of these symptoms. Your vet may induce vomiting or provide fluids to flush out the toxic substance. They may also perform a stomach wash … Read more

My Dog Ate Desitin – What Should I Do Now?

what to do if dog ate desitin

Dogs are naturally drawn to anything that smells like food. This includes items such as soap, lotion, sunscreen, and especially diaper cream!  These products may be appealing because they often smell good or taste sweet.  What many people don’t realize is that these products can cause serious problems for a dog’s digestive system if ingested … Read more

My Dog Ate Dirt – What Should I Do Now?

what to do if dog ate dirt

Dogs are known for being curious animals. They love investigating new smells and following scents, but sometimes they go too far! If your dog has eaten dirt, it’s important to take him or her to the vet as soon as possible.  You need to make sure that there is nothing else in their stomach, as … Read more